- What gets in the way of social engagement in schizophrenia? 2021-01-19
- How to construct neuroscience-informed psychiatric classific... 2021-01-19
- Identification of key genes involved in post-traumatic stres... 2020-12-19
- Testing the hypothesis of subtypes of nonadherence in schizo... 2020-11-19
- Best early-onset Parkinson dementia predictor using ensemble... 2020-11-19
World Journal of Psychiatry (WJP, World J Psychiatr) is a high-quality, online, open-access, single-blind peer-reviewed journal published by the Baishideng Publishing Group. WJP accepts both solicited and unsolicited manuscripts. Articles published in WJP are high-quality, basic and clinical, influential research articles by established academic authors as well as new researchers. The paramount objective of WJP is to showcase and promote distinguished research in the field of psychiatry, to help advance development of this field. The types of articles published in WJP include Editorial, Opinion Review, Frontier, Review, Minireview, Basic Study, Clinical Research, Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, Evidence-based Medicine, Field of Vision, Clinical Guidelines, Letter to the Editor, and Case Report. Submit here >>
- Rajesh R Tampi, MD, Chairman, Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Cleveland Clinic Akron General, Akron, OH 44106, United States
The 2020 Edition of Journal Citation Reports® cites the 2019 impact factor (IF) for WJP as 3.545; IF without journal self cites: 3.545; Ranking: 46 among 155 journals in psychiatry; and Quartile category: Q2.