- Computerized tomography based “patient specific blocks” impr... 2016-07-11
- Constrained fixed-fulcrum reverse shoulder arthroplasty impr... 2016-07-11
- Trochanter/calcar preserving reconstruction in tumors involv... 2016-07-11
- Current concepts in the management of recurrent anterior gle... 2016-06-20
- Quantifying prosthetic gait deviation using simple outcome m... 2016-06-20
The World Journal of Orthopedics (WJO) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of orthopedics. It was launched on November 18, 2010 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage orthopedists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJO describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJO are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJO’s acceptance rate: 44%. Submit here >>
Quanjun Cui, MD, Professor; Bao-Gan Peng, MD, PhD, Chief Doctor, Director, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
PubMed, PubMed Central, and Scopus.Journal Metrics
SJR (SCImago Journal Rank) (2015): 0.745; IPP (Impact per Publication) (2015): 2.200; SNIP (Source Normalized Impact per Paper) (2015): 0.984.ISSN