- Screening and diagnosis of endometrial cancer in Lynch syndr... 2016-11-04
- Laparoscopic Burch urethropexy at time of mesh sling removal... 2016-08-12
- Care of survivors of gynecologic cancers 2016-05-20
- Cancer stem cells and early stage basal-like breast cancer 2016-05-20
- Clinical applicability of immunotherapy of cervical intraepi... 2016-02-24
The World Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (WJOG) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. It was launched on June 10, 2012 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage gynecologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJOG describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJOG are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJOG’s acceptance rate: 50%. Submit here >>
Bo Jacobsson, MD, PhD, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI).Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN