- Validity of electrocardiographic criteria for increased left... 2017-03-25
- Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation ablation: Achieving permanent... 2017-03-25
- Children with transposition of the great arteries: Should th... 2017-03-25
- Aerobic vs anaerobic exercise training effects on the cardio... 2017-02-23
- Left atrial appendage occlusion: A better alternative to ant... 2017-02-23
The World Journal of Cardiology (WJC) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of cardiology. It was launched on December 31, 2009 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage cardiologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJC describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJC are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJC’s acceptance rate: 57%. Submit here >>
Giuseppe De Luca, PhD, Assistant Professor; Jian-Jun Li, MD,PhD, Professor; Nathan D Wong, FACC,FAHA,PhD, Director,ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science), PubMed, and PubMed Central.Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN