- Practical strategies for increasing efficiency and effective... 2017-02-04
- Nutrient stimulation of mesenteric blood flow - implications... 2017-02-04
- Management of parenteral nutrition in critically ill patient... 2017-02-04
- Determination of functional prognosis in hospitalized patien... 2016-11-02
- Early debridement and delayed primary vascularized cover in ... 2016-11-02
The World Journal of Critical Care Medicine (WJCCM) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of critical care medicine. It was launched on February 4, 2012 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage critical care medicine experts worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJCCM describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJCCM are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJCCM’s acceptance rate: 56%. Submit here >>
Bart Van Rompaey, BSc,MSc,PhD, Associate Professor,NurseIndexing/Abstracting
PubMed, PubMed Central.Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN