- New era of epidermal growth factor receptor-tyrosine kinase ... 2016-08-02
- Lung cancer screening: Should we be excluding people with pr... 2016-03-29
- Pulmonary effects of intermittent, seasonal exposure to high... 2016-03-29
- Interactions between traffic air pollution and glutathione S... 2016-03-29
- Questions relating to premenstrual asthma 2015-11-30
The World Journal of Respirology (WJR) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of respirology. It was launched on December 31, 2011 and is published four-monthly (3 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage respirologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJR describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJR are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJR’s acceptance rate: 51%. Submit here >>
Rafael Rosell, MD, PhD, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI).Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN