- Molecular pathological epidemiology in diabetes mellitus and... 2016-09-22
- Independent effects of diet and exercise training on fat oxi... 2016-09-22
- Ohio solid organ transplantation consortium criteria for liv... 2016-09-22
- Systemic hemodynamics in advanced cirrhosis: Concerns during... 2016-09-14
- CD36 genetic variation, fat intake and liver fibrosis in chr... 2016-09-14
The World Journal of Hepatology (WJH) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of hepatology. It was launched on October 31, 2009 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage hepatologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJH describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJH are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJH’s acceptance rate: 51%. Submit here >>
Clara Balsano, PhD, Professor; Wan-Long Chuang, MD, PhD, Doctor, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
PubMed, PubMed Central.Journal Metrics
SJR (SCImago Journal Rank) (2015): 0.858; IPP (Impact per Publication) (2015): 2.730; SNIP (Source Normalized Impact per Paper) (2015): 1.206.ISSN