- Clinical characteristics and progression of liver abscess ca... 2016-06-24
- Treating chronic hepatitis B virus: Chinese physicians’ awar... 2016-06-24
- Transarterial radioembolization vs chemoembolization for hep... 2016-06-24
- Usefulness of staging systems and prognostic scores for hepa... 2016-06-14
- Therapeutic usability of two different fiducial gold markers... 2016-06-14
The World Journal of Hepatology (WJH) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of hepatology. It was launched on October 31, 2009 and is published three issues per month (36 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage hepatologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJH describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJH are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJH’s acceptance rate: 51%. Submit here >>
Clara Balsano, PhD, Professor; Wan-Long Chuang, MD, PhD, Doctor, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
PubMed, PubMed Central.Journal Metrics
SJR (SCImago Journal Rank) (2015): 0.858; IPP (Impact per Publication) (2015): 2.730; SNIP (Source Normalized Impact per Paper) (2015): 1.206.ISSN