- Imaging of the pediatric thymus: Clinicoradiologic approach 2017-02-09
- Language and cognitive outcome for high-risk neonates at the... 2017-02-09
- Early infant male circumcision: Systematic review, risk-bene... 2017-02-09
- Vitamin D deficiency/insufficiency from childhood to adultho... 2017-02-09
- Clinical profile and outcomes of pediatric endogenous endoph... 2016-11-23
The World Journal of Clinical Pediatrics (WJCP) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of pediatrics. It was launched on June 8, 2012 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage pediatrists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJCP describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJCP are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJCP’s acceptance rate: 39%. Submit here >>
Seng Quak, MD, Professor; Consolato Sergi, FRCP(C), MD, PhD, Professor; Toru Watanabe, MD, PhD, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
PubMed, PubMed Central.Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN