- Non-allergic rhinitis in children: Epidemiological aspects, ... 2016-12-21
- Radiological clinical trials: Proposal of a problem-finding ... 2016-12-21
- CD4-positive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: A variant with a... 2016-10-12
- Clinical development of reovirus for cancer therapy: An onco... 2016-03-18
- Potential effects of curcumin on peroxisome proliferator-act... 2016-03-18
The World Journal of Methodology (WJM) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of methodology. It was launched on September 26, 2011 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage methodologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJM describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJM are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJM’s acceptance rate: 40%. Submit here >>
Yicheng Ni, MD, PhD, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
PubMed, PubMed Central.Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN