- Long-term potentiation in autonomic ganglia: Potential role ... 2016-08-11
- Novel strategies for the treatment of diabetic macular edema... 2016-03-23
- Non-selective beta-blockers in cirrhosis: Current concepts a... 2016-03-23
- Role of mitogen- and stress-activated kinases in inflammator... 2015-12-15
- Therapeutic targets and delivery challenges for Alzheimer’s ... 2015-09-09
The World Journal of Pharmacology (WJP) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of pharmacology. It was launched on February 9, 2012 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage pharmacologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJP describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJP are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJP’s acceptance rate: 51%. Submit here >>
Geoffrey Burnstock, DSc, FAA, FRCS(Hon), FRS, PhD, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
There is currently no indexing/abstracting.Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN