- Cutting edge clinical applications in cardiovascular magneti... 2017-01-14
- Impact of contrast-enhanced ultrasound in patients with rena... 2017-01-14
- Multimodality functional imaging using DW-MRI and 18F-FDG-PE... 2017-01-14
- Value of serial magnetic resonance imaging in the assessment... 2016-12-19
- Assessment of fetus during second trimester ultrasonography ... 2016-12-19
The World Journal of Radiology (WJR) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of radiology. It was launched on December 31, 2009 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage radiologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJR describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJR are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJR’s acceptance rate: 47%. Submit here >>
Kai U Juergens, MD, Associate Professor; Edwin van Beek, MD, PhD, Professor; Thomas J Vogl, MD, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
PubMed, PubMed Central.Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN