- Preoperative colonic stents vs emergency surgery for acute l... 2017-02-25
- Meta-analysis of lymph node metastasis in Siewert type Ⅰ and... 2016-12-20
- Isolated hepatic perfusion for unresectable hepatic malignan... 2016-10-20
- Daikenchuto for postoperative adhesive small bowel obstructi... 2016-08-26
- Gadoxetic acid-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging for the d... 2016-08-26
The World Journal of Meta-Analysis (WJMA) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of clinical medicine. It was launched on May 26, 2013 and is published bimonthly (6 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage clinical medicine specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJMA describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJMA are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJMA’s acceptance rate: 46%. Submit here >>
G Biondi-Zoccai, MD, Assistant ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science), China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI).Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN