- History of the dopamine hypothesis of antipsychotic action 2021-07-15
- Impact of SARS-CoV-2 on neuropsychiatric disorders 2021-07-15
- Novel approaches in schizophrenia-from risk factors and hypo... 2021-07-15
- Primary care and mental health: Where do we go from here? 2021-07-15
- Cognitive screening for adult psychiatric outpatients: Compa... 2021-07-15
World Journal of Psychiatry (WJP, World J Psychiatr) is a high-quality, online, open-access, single-blind peer-reviewed journal published by the Baishideng Publishing Group. WJP accepts both solicited and unsolicited manuscripts. Articles published in WJP are high-quality, basic and clinical, influential research articles by established academic authors as well as new researchers. The paramount objective of WJP is to showcase and promote distinguished research in the field of psychiatry, to help advance development of this field. The types of articles published in WJP include Editorial, Opinion Review, Frontier, Review, Minireview, Basic Study, Clinical Research, Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, Evidence-based Medicine, Field of Vision, Clinical Guidelines, Letter to the Editor, and Case Report. Submit here >>
- Rajesh R Tampi, MD, Chairman, Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Cleveland Clinic Akron General, Akron, OH 44106, United States
The 2021 Edition of Journal Citation Reports® cites the 2020 impact factor (IF) for WJP as 4.571; IF without journal self cites: 4.429; 5-year IF: 7.697; Journal Citation Indicator: 0.73; Ranking: 46 among 156 journals in psychiatry; and Quartile category: Q2.