- Comorbidity of bipolar and anxiety disorders: An overview of... 2019-01-04
- Electroconvulsive therapy: 80 years old and still going stro... 2019-01-04
- Women who suffer from schizophrenia: Critical issues 2018-11-09
- Treatment alliance and adherence in bipolar disorder 2018-11-09
- Role of rumination in the relationship between metacognition... 2018-10-14
The World Journal of Psychiatry (WJP) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of psychiatry. It was launched on December 31, 2011 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage psychiatrists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJP describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJP are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJP’s acceptance rate: 35%. Submit here >>
- Rajesh R Tampi, MD, Chairman, (E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University; Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06511, United States