- Update on clinical and research application of fecal biomark... 2017-01-22
- Lymphocyte-to-monocyte ratio can predict mortality in pancre... 2017-01-22
- Current practice and clinicians’ perception of medication no... 2017-01-22
- Widespread use of gastric acid inhibitors in infants: Are th... 2016-10-31
- Usefulness of vonoprazan, a potassium ion-competitive acid b... 2016-10-31
The World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pharmacology and Therapeutics (WJGPT) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of gastrointestinal pharmacology and therapeutics. It was launched on February 6, 2010 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage pharmacology and therapeutics specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJGPT describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJGPT are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJGPT’s acceptance rate: 49%. Submit here >>
Hugh Freeman, FACG, FACP, FRCP(C), MD, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
PubMed, PubMed Central.Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN