- Prognostic value of inflammation-based markers in patients w... 2016-07-18
- Undernutrition, risk of malnutrition and obesity in gastroen... 2016-07-18
- Genetic polymorphisms of interleukin 1β gene and sporadic pa... 2016-06-21
- Role of Raman spectroscopy and surface enhanced Raman spectr... 2016-05-19
- Non-surgical factors influencing lymph node yield in colon c... 2016-05-19
The World Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology (WJGO) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of gastrointestinal oncology. It was launched on October 15, 2009 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage gastrointestinal oncologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJGO describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJGO are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJGO’s acceptance rate: 46%. Submit here >>
Hsin-Chen Lee, PhD, Professor; Dimitrios Roukos, MD, PhD, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
PubMed, PubMed Central.Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN