- Surgical outcomes of pulmonary resection for lung cancer aft... 2016-08-11
- Versatility of therapeutic reduction mammoplasty in oncoplas... 2015-11-27
- Are stapler line reinforcement materials necessary in sleeve... 2015-11-27
- Comprehensive treatment for the peritoneal metastasis from g... 2015-07-08
- Central neck compartment dissection in papillary thyroid car... 2015-07-08
The World Journal of Surgical Procedures (WJSP) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of surgical procedures. It was launched on December 29, 2011 and is published four-monthly (3 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage surgical procedures specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJSP describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJSP are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJSP’s acceptance rate: 47%. Submit here >>
Timothy Pawlik, MD, Director, Professor; Dinesh Vyas, MD, Adjunct Professor, Associate Professor, Director; Feng Wu, MD, PhD, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI).Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN