- Immunomodulatory oligonucleotide IMT504: Effects on mesenchy... 2017-03-27
- Regulation of mitochondrial function and endoplasmic reticul... 2017-03-03
- Impact of T cells on hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell ... 2017-03-03
- Preventing aging with stem cell rejuvenation: Feasible or in... 2017-01-20
- Optimizing stem cells for cardiac repair: Current status and... 2017-01-20
The World Journal of Stem Cells (WJSC) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of stem cells. It was launched on December 31, 2009 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage stem cells specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJSC describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJSC are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJSC’s acceptance rate: 62%. Submit here >>
Tong Cao, BM BCh, DDS, PhD, Associate Professor, Doctor; Oscar Lee, MD, PhD, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
PubMed, PubMed Central.Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN