- New insights in sperm biology: How benchside results in the ... 2016-04-20
- Prednisolone inhibits SaOS2 osteosarcoma cell proliferation ... 2016-04-20
- Contributions of neutrophils to the adaptive immune response... 2015-12-17
- New categorization of human vascular endothelial cells by pr... 2015-12-17
- Pro- vs anti-stenotic capacities of type-I vs type-II human ... 2015-12-17
The World Journal of Translational Medicine (WJTM) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of translational medicine. It was launched on June 12, 2012 and is published four-monthly (3 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage translational medics worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJTM describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJTM are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJTM’s acceptance rate: 61%. Submit here >>
Alfonso Duenas-Gonzalez, MD, PhD, Professor; Ruggero Ridolfi, MD, DirectorIndexing/Abstracting
China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI).Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN