- Current approach to disseminated intravascular coagulation r... 2017-01-19
- Intestinal heme absorption in hemochromatosis gene knock-out... 2017-01-19
- Role of plasmapheresis in early allograft dysfunction follow... 2017-01-19
- Changing insights in the diagnosis and classification of aut... 2016-08-11
- Role of microRNA in regulation of myeloma-related angiogenes... 2016-05-05
The World Journal of Hematology (WJH) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of hematology. It was launched on June 6, 2012 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage hematologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJH describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJH are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJH’s acceptance rate: 44%. Submit here >>
Xiaoyan Jiang, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, Senior Scientist; Thomas Kipps, MD, PhD, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI).Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN