- Artificial intelligence in the diagnosis of thyroid cancer: ... 2023-09-08
- Building and evaluating an artificial intelligence algorithm... 2022-06-28
- Learning models for colorectal cancer signature reconstructi... 2022-04-28
- Usefulness of artificial intelligence in early gastric cance... 2022-04-28
- Potential and role of artificial intelligence in current med... 2022-02-28
Artificial Intelligence in Cancer (AIC, Artif Intell Cancer) is a high-quality, online, open-access, single-blind peer-reviewed journal published by the Baishideng Publishing Group (BPG). AIC accepts both solicited and unsolicited manuscripts. Articles published in AIC are high-quality, basic and clinical, influential research articles by established academic authors as well as new researchers. The paramount objective of AIC is to showcase and promote distinguished research in the field of artificial intelligence in cancer, to help advance development of this field. The types of articles published in the AIC include Editorial, Opinion Review, Frontier, Review, Minireview, Basic Study, Clinical Research, Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, Evidence-based Medicine, Field of Vision, Clinical Guidelines, Letter to the Editor, and Case Report. Submit here >>
- Cedric Coulouarn, PhD, Academic Research, Senior Researcher, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale (Inserm), Univ Rennes, Rennes 35033, France
- Massoud Mirshahi, MD, PhD, Academic Fellow, Academic Research, Chairman, Doctor, Full Professor, Professor, Research Scientist, (E-mail: email@example.com) Department of Oncology, Université de Paris, CAP- Paris Tech., INSERM U1275, Paris 75010, France
- Mujib Ullah, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, Institute for Immunity, Transplantation, Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, School of Medicine, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States
The AIC is now abstracted and indexed in Reference Citation Analysis, China Science and Technology Journal Database.
There is currently no impact factor.