- New era of cystic fibrosis: Full mutational analysis and per... 2017-02-27
- Chitosan DNA nanoparticles for oral gene delivery 2016-09-01
- Mutation in TNXB gene causes moderate to severe Ehlers-Danlo... 2016-06-24
- Gene regulatory networks in atrial fibrillation 2016-02-25
- Oncofertility in adolescent and young adult hereditary cance... 2015-12-15
The World Journal of Medical Genetics (WJMG) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of medical genetics. It was launched on December 27, 2011 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage geneticists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJMG describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJMG are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJMG’s acceptance rate: 62%. Submit here >>
Hans van Bokhoven, PhD, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI).Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN