- Retrorectal mucinous adenocarcinoma arising from a tailgut c... 2022-09-27
- Laparoscopic appendectomy, stump closure and endoloops: A me... 2022-09-27
- Blood index panel for gastric cancer detection 2022-09-27
- Oesophageal cancer metastases: An observational study of a m... 2022-09-27
- Predictors of difficult endoscopic resection of submucosal t... 2022-09-27
World Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery (WJGS, World J Gastrointest Surg) is a high-quality, online, open-access, single-blind peer-reviewed journal published by the Baishideng Publishing Group. WJGS accepts both solicited and unsolicited manuscripts. Articles published in WJGS are high-quality, basic and clinical, influential research articles by established academic authors as well as new researchers. The paramount objective of WJGS is to showcase and promote distinguished research in the field of gastrointestinal surgery, to help advance development of this field. The types of articles published in WJGS include Editorial, Opinion Review, Frontier, Review, Minireview, Basic Study, Clinical Research, Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, Evidence-based Medicine, Field of Vision, Clinical Guidelines, Letter to the Editor, and Case Report. Submit here >>
- Peter Schemmer, FACS, MD, PhD, Chairman, Full Professor, Professor, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Department of General, Visceral- and Transplant Surgery, Medical University of Graz, Graz 8036, Styria, Austria
The 2022 Edition of Journal Citation Reports® cites the 2021 impact factor (IF) for WJGS as 2.505; IF without journal self cites: 2.473; 5-year IF: 3.099; Journal Citation Indicator: 0.49; Ranking: 104 among 211 journals in surgery; Quartile category: Q2; Ranking: 81 among 93 journals in gastroenterology and hepatology; and Quartile category: Q4.