- Stereotactic body radiation therapy for non-small cell lung ... 2019-01-10
- Long-term outcomes of interventions for radiation-induced xe... 2019-01-10
- Polyubiquitination inhibition of estrogen receptor alpha and... 2018-08-13
- Quality of life and oral potentially malignant disorders: Cr... 2018-08-13
- Epitranscriptomics of cancer 2018-06-10
The World Journal of Clinical Oncology (WJCO) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of oncology. It was launched on November 10, 2010 and is published irregularly by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage oncologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJCO describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJCO are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJCO’s acceptance rate: 55%. Submit here >>
- Hiten RH Patel, BM BCh, BSc, FRCS (Hon), PhD, Professor, Surgical Oncologist, (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Department of Urology, University Hospital North Norway (UNN), Tromso 9038, Norway