- Potential prognostic biomarkers in pancreatic juice of resec... 2017-06-02
- Biological mesh reconstruction of the pelvic floor following... 2017-06-02
- Immunotherapy in pancreatic cancer: Unleash its potential th... 2017-06-02
- Study of recombinant human interleukin-12 for treatment of c... 2017-04-06
- Bethesda System for Reporting Thyroid Cytopathology: A three... 2017-04-06
The World Journal of Clinical Oncology (WJCO) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of oncology. It was launched on November 10, 2010 and is published bimonthly (6 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage oncologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJCO describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJCO are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJCO’s acceptance rate: 55%. Submit here >>
Godefridus Peters, PhD, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
PubMed, PubMed Central, and Scopus.Journal Metrics
IPP (Impact per Publication) (2015): 3.306; SNIP (Source Normalized Impact per Paper) (2015): 1.241; CiteScore (2016): 4.00.ISSN