- Bilateral adrenocortical adenomas causing adrenocorticotropi... 2019-04-26
- Association between ventricular repolarization variables and... 2019-04-26
- Optimal use of fielder XT guidewire enhances the success rat... 2019-04-26
- Food additives can act as triggering factors in celiac disea... 2019-04-26
- Exosomes in esophageal cancer: A review on tumorigenesis, di... 2019-04-26
The World Journal of Clinical Cases (WJCC) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of clinical cases. It was launched on April 16, 2013 and is published semimonthly (24 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage clinical cases specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJCC describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJCC are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJCC’s acceptance rate: 49%. Submit here >>
- Dennis A Bloomfield, FACC, FACP, FRACP, FRCP (Hon), MD, MRCP, Professor, (E-mail: email@example.com) Clinical Research, Richmond University Medical Center, New York, NY 10310, United States
- Sandro Vento, MD, Full Professor, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Department of Medicine, Nazarbayev University School of Medicine and University Medical Center, Astana 010000, Kazakhstan