- Differences between British and Japanese perspectives on for... 2017-03-20
- Functional neuroanatomy in panic disorder: Status quo of the... 2017-03-20
- Identity and schizophrenia: Who do I want to be? 2017-03-20
- Reasoning and Rehabilitation cognitive skills programme for ... 2016-12-20
- Catatonia: Our current understanding of its diagnosis, treat... 2016-12-20
The World Journal of Psychiatry (WJP) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of psychiatry. It was launched on December 31, 2011 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage psychiatrists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJP describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJP are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJP’s acceptance rate: 35%. Submit here >>
- Anantha Shekhar, MD, PhD, Professor, (E-mail:email@example.com)Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indiana, IN 46202, United States