- Fasting biochemical hypoglycemia and related-factors in non-... 2021-07-12
- Spatial epidemiology of diabetes: Methods and insights 2021-07-12
- Immunometabolic bases of type 2 diabetes in the severity of ... 2021-07-12
- Diabetic patients with chronic kidney disease: Non-invasive ... 2021-07-12
- Exploring new treatment options for polycystic ovary syndrom... 2021-07-12
World Journal of Diabetes (WJD, World J Diabetes) is a high-quality, online, open-access, single-blind peer-reviewed journal published by the Baishideng Publishing Group. WJD accepts both solicited and unsolicited manuscripts. Articles published in WJD are high-quality, basic and clinical, influential research articles by established academic authors as well as new researchers. The paramount objective of WJD is to showcase and promote distinguished research in the field of diabetes, to help advance development of this field. The types of articles published in WJD include Editorial, Opinion Review, Frontier, Review, Minireview, Basic Study, Clinical Research, Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, Evidence-based Medicine, Field of Vision, Clinical Guidelines, Letter to the Editor, and Case Report. Submit here >>
- Timothy R Koch, MD, Doctor, Professor, (Email: email@example.com) Center for Advanced Laparoscopic General and Bariatric Surgery, MedStar Washington Hospital Center and Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC 20010, United States
The 2021 Edition of Journal Citation Reports® cites the 2020 impact factor (IF) for WJD as 3.763; IF without journal self cites: 3.684; 5-year IF: 7.348; Journal Citation Indicator: 0.64; Ranking: 83 among 145 journals in endocrinology and metabolism; and Quartile category: Q3.