- Prevalence and impact of diabetes in patients with COVID-19 ... 2020-10-14
- Impact of technology use in type 2 diabetes distress: A syst... 2020-10-14
- Risk of anemia in morbidly obese patients after bariatric su... 2020-10-14
- The Association Between Restrictive Pulmonary Disease and Ty... 2020-10-14
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus and its oral tolerance therapy 2020-10-14
World Journal of Diabetes (WJD, World J Diabetes) is a high-quality, online, open-access, single-blind peer-reviewed journal published by the Baishideng Publishing Group. WJD accepts both solicited and unsolicited manuscripts. Articles published in WJD are high-quality, basic and clinical, influential research articles by established academic authors as well as new researchers. The paramount objective of WJD is to showcase and promote distinguished research in the field of diabetes, to help advance development of this field. The types of articles published in WJD include Editorial, Opinion Review, Frontier, Review, Minireview, Basic Study, Clinical Research, Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, Evidence-based Medicine, Field of Vision, Clinical Guidelines, Letter to the Editor, and Case Report. Submit here >>
- Timothy R Koch, MD, Doctor, Professor, (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Center for Advanced Laparoscopic General and Bariatric Surgery, MedStar Washington Hospital Center and Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC 20010, United States
The 2020 Edition of Journal Citation Reports® cites the 2019 impact factor (IF) for WJD as 3.247; IF without journal self cites: 3.222; Ranking: 70 among 143 journals in endocrinology and metabolism; and Quartile category: Q2.