- Should a fully covered self-expandable biliary metal stent b... 2019-05-16
- Comprehensive review on endoscopic ultrasonography biliary d... 2019-05-16
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided biliary drainage: A change in p... 2019-05-16
- Role of endoscopic vacuum therapy in the management of gastr... 2019-05-16
- Endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty: From whence we came and wher... 2019-05-16
The World Journal of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (WJGE) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of gastrointestinal endoscopy. It was launched on October 15, 2009 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage gastrointestinal endoscopists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJGE describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJGE are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJGE’s acceptance rate: 50%. Submit here >>
- Bing Hu, MD, Professor, Department of Gastroenterology, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610041, Sichuan Province, China
- Anastasios Koulaouzidis, FACG, FASGE, FEBG, FRCP (Hon), MD, Associate Specialist, (E-mail: email@example.com) Endoscopy Unit, The Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH16 4SA, United Kingdom
- Sang Chul Lee, MD, PhD, Chief Doctor, Doctor, Full Professor, Surgeon, Surgical Oncologist, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Division of Colorectal Surgery, Department of General Surgery, Daejeon St. Mary's Hospital, Catholic University of Korea, Daejeon 34943, South Korea