- Histopathological characteristics of needle core biopsy and ... 2019-05-15
- Surgical complications after different therapeutic approache... 2019-05-15
- Qingjie Fuzheng Granules inhibits colorectal cancer cells gr... 2019-05-15
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy in patients with hepatoc... 2019-05-15
- Effect of exercise on colorectal cancer prevention and treat... 2019-05-15
The World Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology (WJGO) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of gastrointestinal oncology. It was launched on October 15, 2009 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage gastrointestinal oncologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJGO describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJGO are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJGO’s acceptance rate: 46%. Submit here >>
- Monjur Ahmed, FACG, FACP, FASGE, FRCP, MD, MRCP, Associate Professor, Doctor, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, United States
- Rosa M Jimenez Rodriguez, MD, PhD, Doctor, Professor, Surgeon, (E-mail: email@example.com) Department of Surgery, Hospital Universitario Virgen del Rocio, Unidad de Coloproctologia, Sevilla 41013, Spain
- Pashtoon Murtaza Kasi, MD, Assistant Professor, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Department of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL 32224, United States