- Phase Ⅰ/Ⅱ randomized controlled trial of autologous bone mar... 2017-08-24
- Transplanting embryonic stem cells onto damaged human cornea... 2017-08-24
- Epithelial plasticity and cancer stem cells: Major mechanism... 2017-08-24
- Skeletal muscle generated from induced pluripotent stem cell... 2017-06-26
- Next-generation sequencing traces human induced pluripotent ... 2017-05-26
The World Journal of Stem Cells (WJSC) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of stem cells. It was launched on December 31, 2009 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage stem cells specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJSC describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJSC are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJSC’s acceptance rate: 62%. Submit here >>
- OK Kuang-Sheng Lee, MD, PhD, Professor, (E-mail:email@example.com)Department of Medical Research and Education, Medical Research and Education of Veterans General Hospital-Taipei, Taipei 11221, Taiwan