- Issues and opportunities of stem cell therapy in autoimmune ... 2019-04-25
- Stromal cell-derived factor-1α promotes recruitment and diff... 2019-03-26
- Circulating factors present in the sera of naturally skinny ... 2019-03-26
- Long non-coding RNA: The functional regulator of mesenchymal... 2019-03-26
- Adipose-derived stromal/stem cells from different adipose de... 2019-03-26
The World Journal of Stem Cells (WJSC) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of stem cells. It was launched on December 31, 2009 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage stem cells specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJSC describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJSC are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJSC’s acceptance rate: 62%. Submit here >>
- Tong Cao, DDS, PhD, Doctor, Professor, (E-mail:email@example.com) Department of Oral Sciences, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119083, Singapore
- Shengwen Calvin Li, PhD, Adjunct Professor, Research Scientist, Senior Research Fellow, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Center for Neuroscience and Stem Cell Research, CHOC Children’s Research Institute/UCI, Children's Hospital of Orange County Research Institute, Children's Hospital of Orange County Research Institute, Neuroscience Institute, Children's Hospital of Orange County Research Institute, Orange, CA 92868-3874, United States
- Carlo Ventura, MD, PhD, Director, Full Professor, (E-mail: email@example.com) Department of Experimental, Diagnostic and Specialty Medicine (DIMES), School of Medicine University of Bologna, Bologna 40129, Italy