- Crohn’s disease of esophagus, stomach and duodenum 2019-03-07
- Opioid use and misuse in ulcerative colitis 2019-01-21
- Update on the management of gastrointestinal varices 2019-01-21
- Colorectal cancer screening use among insured adults: Is out... 2018-09-05
- Blood glucose response after oral intake of lactulose in hea... 2018-08-07
The World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pharmacology and Therapeutics (WJGPT) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of gastrointestinal pharmacology and therapeutics. It was launched on February 6, 2010 and is published irregularly by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage pharmacology and therapeutics specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJGPT describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJGPT are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJGPT’s acceptance rate: 49%. Submit here >>
- Sin-Hyeog Im, PhD, Professor, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Division of Integrative Biosciences and Biotechnology, Pohang University of Science & Technology, Pohang 37673, South Korea
- Emanuele Sinagra, PhD, Attending Doctor, Doctor, (E-mail: email@example.com) Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Unit, Fondazione Istituto Giuseppe Giglio, Cefalù 90015, Italy