- Systemic meta-analysis assessing the short term applicabilit... 2017-04-20
- Past, present and future of kidney paired donation transplan... 2017-04-20
- Intra-islet endothelial cell and β-cell crosstalk: Implicati... 2017-04-20
- Effectiveness and versatility of biological prosthesis in tr... 2017-02-21
- Cardiovascular disease: Risk factors and applicability of a ... 2017-02-21
The World Journal of Transplantation (WJT) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of transplantation. It was launched on December 24, 2011 and is published bimonthly (6 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage transplantation specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJT describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJT are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJT’s acceptance rate: 47%. Submit here >>
Maurizio Salvadori, N/A,MD, N/A,ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
PubMed, PubMed Central.Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN