- Vaccinations in kidney transplant recipients: Clearing the m... 2019-01-16
- Treatment of transplant renal artery pseudoaneurysm using ex... 2018-10-18
- Complement-mediated renal diseases after kidney transplantat... 2018-10-18
- Clinical features and determinants of VO2peak in de novo hea... 2018-09-10
- Interaction of immunosuppressants with HCV antivirals daclat... 2018-09-10
The World Journal of Transplantation (WJT) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of transplantation. It was launched on December 24, 2011 and is published irregularly by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage transplantation specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJT describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJT are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJT’s acceptance rate: 47%. Submit here >>
- Sami Akbulut, FACS, MD, Associate Professor, Surgery and Liver Transplantation, Inonu University Faculty of Medicine, Malatya 44280, Turkey
- Vassilios Papalois, FEBS, FICS, FRCS, MD, PhD, Professor, (E-mail: email@example.com) Directorate of Renal and Transplant Services, 4th Floor Hammersmith House, Hammersmith Hospital, London W12 OHS, United Kingdom
- Maurizio Salvadori, MD, Professor, Department of Transplantation Renal Unit, Careggi University Hospital, Florence 50139, FI, Italy