- Treg/Th17 cell balance and phytohaemagglutinin activation of... 2017-08-18
- Multifunctional biomimetic spinal cord: New approach to repa... 2017-08-18
- Surgical and immune reconstitution murine models in bone mar... 2017-08-18
- Role of LIGHT in the pathogenesis of joint destruction in rh... 2017-05-17
- Effect of aging on stem cells 2017-02-17
The World Journal of Experimental Medicine (WJEM) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of experimental medicine. It was launched on June 2, 2012 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage experimental medicine specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJEM describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJEM are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJEM’s acceptance rate: 51%. Submit here >>
- De-Ling Kong, PhD, Director, Professor, (E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org)College of Life Science, Nankai University, Tianjin 300071, China
- Atsushi Mizoguchi, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, (E-mail:email@example.com)Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Molecular Pathology Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, MA 02114, United States
- Bao-Hong Zhang, PhD, Professor, (E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org)Department of Biology, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC 27858, United States