- Vitamin C in the critically ill - indications and controvers... 2018-10-16
- Respiratory failure in the hematopoietic stem cell transplan... 2018-10-16
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes associated with nasal ... 2018-09-07
- Validation of the VitalPAC Early Warning Score at the Interm... 2018-08-04
- Confidence level of pediatric trainees in management of shoc... 2018-05-03
The World Journal of Critical Care Medicine (WJCCM) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of critical care medicine. It was launched on February 4, 2012 and is published irregularly by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage critical care medicine experts worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJCCM describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJCCM are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJCCM’s acceptance rate: 56%. Submit here >>
- Kam Lun Ellis Hon, MBBS, MD, Doctor, (Email: email@example.com) Department of Pediatrics, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong N/A, China