- Etiology of Legg-Calvé-Perthes disease: A systematic review 2019-03-08
- Comparison of implant related complications amongst patients... 2019-03-08
- Short-term differences in anterior knee pain and clinical ou... 2019-03-08
- Linkage of microbiota and osteoporosis: A mini literature re... 2019-03-08
- Return to sport after lower limb arthroplasty – why not for ... 2019-02-18
The World Journal of Orthopedics (WJO) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of orthopedics. It was launched on November 18, 2010 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage orthopedists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJO describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJO are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJO’s acceptance rate: 44%. Submit here >>
- Bao-Gan Peng, MD, PhD, Chief Doctor, Professor, (E-mail:email@example.com) Department of Spinal Surgery, General Hospital of Armed Police Force, Beijing 100039, China