- Current therapies and novel approaches for biliary diseases 2019-01-02
- Gut microbiome profiling and colorectal cancer in African Am... 2018-09-29
- Acinar cell injury induced by inadequate unfolded protein re... 2018-09-29
- Endoscopic therapy for biliary strictures complicating livin... 2017-05-15
- Combination curcumin and vitamin E treatment attenuates diet... 2017-05-15
The World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pathophysiology (WJGP) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of gastrointestinal pathophysiology. It was launched on April 15, 2010 and is published irregularly by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage gastrointestinal pathophysiologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJGP describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJGP are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJGP’s acceptance rate: 56%. Submit here >>
- Somchai Amornyotin, MD, Associate Professor, Staff Physician, (Email: email@example.com) Department of Anesthesiology and Siriraj Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Center, Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok 10700, Thailand
- Kusum K Kharbanda, PhD, Professor, (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Veterans Affairs Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System, University of Nebraska Medical Center and Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68105, United States
- Tsutomu Nishida, MD, PhD, Chief Doctor, (Email: email@example.com) Department of Gastroenterology, Toyonaka Municipal Hospital, Toyonaka 560-8565, Osaka, Japan