- Real-world cure rates for hepatitis C virus treatments that ... 2017-11-03
- Highly active antiretroviral therapy dysregulates proliferat... 2017-08-09
- Additional attention to combination antiretroviral therapy-r... 2017-08-09
- Matrix metalloproteases and their tissue inhibitors in non... 2017-05-10
- Structural and nucleic acid binding properties of hepatitis ... 2017-05-10
The World Journal of Virology (WJV) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of virology. It was launched on February 12, 2012 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage virologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJV describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJV are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJV’s acceptance rate: 53%. Submit here >>
- Ling Lu, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, (E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org)Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS 66160, United States