- Can hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy effectively co... 2019-05-21
- Role of botulinum toxin a in the management of complex incis... 2019-05-21
- A slight glance at peer review 2018-11-05
- Surgical treatment of a rare complication after endoscopic s... 2017-04-17
- Surgical outcomes of pulmonary resection for lung cancer aft... 2016-07-27
The World Journal of Surgical Procedures (WJSP) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of surgical procedures. It was launched on December 29, 2011 and is published irregularly by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage surgical procedures specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJSP describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJSP are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJSP’s acceptance rate: 47%. Submit here >>
- Pankaj Kumar Garg, MS, DNB, MCh, MNAMS, FACS, FRCS(Glasg.), Additional Professor, Surgical Oncology, (Email: email@example.com) Department of Surgical Oncology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, 249203, India
- Francesco Saverio Papadia, MD, Assistant Professor, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Department of Surgery, University of Genoa School of Medicine, Genoa 16100, Italy
- Dinesh Vyas, MD, Adjunct Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, (Email: email@example.com) Department of Surgery, San Joaquin General Hospital, French Camp, CA 95231, United States
- Feng Wu, MD, PhD, Professor, (E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org)Department of Surgical Sciences, University of Oxford, Level 6, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford OX3 9DU, United Kingdom