- Pleomorphic cutaneous xanthomas disclosing homozygous famili... 2017-11-17
- Skin-gut axis: The relationship between intestinal bacteria ... 2017-11-17
- Atopic eczema treatment now and in the future: Targeting the... 2017-08-02
- Use of a selective enzymatic debridement agent (Nexobrid®) f... 2017-04-24
- Cutaneous implications of essential oils 2017-04-24
The World Journal of Dermatology (WJD) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of dermatology. It was launched on June 2, 2012 and is published irregularly by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage dermatologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJD describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJD are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJD’s acceptance rate: 47%. Submit here >>
- Zekayi Kutlubay, MD, Associate Professor, Chief Doctor, (E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org)Department of Dermatology, Istanbul University, Istanbul 34098, Turkey