- Advances in the application of artificial intelligence in so... 2021-04-26
- Artificial intelligence and colorectal cancer: How far can y... 2021-04-26
- Cancer recognition of artificial intelligence 2021-02-28
- Artificial intelligence for modeling uveal melanoma 2020-11-28
- How can artificial intelligence and humans work together to ... 2020-09-28
Artificial Intelligence in Cancer (AIC, Artif Intell Cancer) is a high-quality, online, open-access, single-blind peer-reviewed journal published by the Baishideng Publishing Group (BPG). AIC accepts both solicited and unsolicited manuscripts. Articles published in AIC are high-quality, basic and clinical, influential research articles by established academic authors as well as new researchers. The paramount objective of AIC is to showcase and promote distinguished research in the field of artificial intelligence in cancer, to help advance development of this field. The types of articles published in the AIC include Editorial, Opinion Review, Frontier, Review, Minireview, Basic Study, Clinical Research, Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, Evidence-based Medicine, Field of Vision, Clinical Guidelines, Letter to the Editor, and Case Report. Submit here >>
- Cedric Coulouarn, PhD, Academic Research, Senior Researcher, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale (Inserm), Univ Rennes, Rennes 35033, France
- Massoud Mirshahi, MD, PhD, Academic Fellow, Academic Research, Chairman, Doctor, Full Professor, Professor, Research Scientist, (E-mail: email@example.com) Department of Oncology, Université de Paris, CAP- Paris Tech., INSERM U1275, Paris 75010, France
- Mujib Ullah, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, Institute for Immunity, Transplantation, Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, School of Medicine, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States
There is currently no indexing.
There is currently no impact factor.