- Blood pressure goals: A moving target 2018-10-21
- Association between G-protein β3 subunit gene and isolated s... 2017-05-03
- Hypertension in low and middle-income countries: Challenges,... 2017-02-16
- Hypertension, type Ⅳ cardiorenal syndrome and chronic kidney... 2017-02-16
- Reduction of diastolic blood pressure: Should hypertension g... 2017-02-16
The World Journal of Hypertension (WJH) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of hypertension. It was launched on December 23, 2011 and is published irregularly by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage hypertension specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJH describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJH are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJH’s acceptance rate: 62%. Submit here >>
- Jonathan N Bella, FACC, FAHA, MD, Associate Professor, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Chief of Cardiology, Chairman, Institutional Review Board, BronxCare Health System, New York, NY 10457, United States
- Ryuichi Morishita, MD, PhD, Professor, (E-mail: email@example.com)Department of Clinical Gene Therapy, Center of Medical Innovation and Translational Research, School of Medicine, Osaka University, Suita 565-0871, Japan