- Management of computed tomography scan detected hemothorax i... 2018-12-28
- High-resolution computed tomography findings in humoral prim... 2018-11-28
- New scoring system in assessment of Hoffa’s fat pad synoviti... 2018-11-28
- Significance of an additional unenhanced scan in computed to... 2018-11-28
- Review of the role of abdominal imaging in irritable bowel s... 2018-11-28
The World Journal of Radiology (WJR) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of radiology. It was launched on December 31, 2009 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage radiologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJR describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJR are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJR’s acceptance rate: 47%. Submit here >>
- Venkatesh Mani, PhD, Associate Professor, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) Department of Radiology, Translational and Molecular Imaging Institute, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY 10029, United States