- SGLT-2 inhibitors in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease patie... 2019-02-15
- Effectiveness of royal jelly supplementation in glycemic reg... 2019-02-15
- Quantities of comorbidities affects physical, but not mental... 2019-02-15
- New results on the safety of laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy... 2019-02-15
- Insulin resistance is associated with subclinical vascular d... 2019-02-15
The World Journal of Diabetes (WJD) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of diabetes. It was launched on March 15, 2010 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage diabetologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJD describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJD are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJD’s acceptance rate: 57%. Submit here >>
- Timothy R Koch, MD, Doctor, Professor, (Email: email@example.com) Center for Advanced Laparoscopic General and Bariatric Surgery, MedStar Washington Hospital Center and Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC 20010, United States