- Targeted temperature management in neurological intensive ca... 2017-06-20
- Role of metabolic stress for enhancing muscle adaptations: P... 2017-06-20
- Antioxidants in experimental ischemia-reperfusion injury of ... 2017-06-20
- Towards automated calculation of evidence-based clinical sco... 2017-03-24
- Patch testing and cross sensitivity study of adverse cutaneo... 2017-03-24
The World Journal of Methodology (WJM) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of methodology. It was launched on September 26, 2011 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage methodologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJM describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJM are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJM’s acceptance rate: 40%. Submit here >>
- Gerhard Litscher, MSc, PhD, Doctor, Professor, (E-mail: email@example.com) Research Unit for Complementary and Integrative Laser Medicine, Research Unit of Biomedical Engineering in Anesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, and TCM Research Center Graz, Medical University of Graz, Graz 8036, Austria