- Physicians’ knowledge and attitude regarding bisphosphonates... 2017-03-12
- Exercise reduces depressive symptoms in adults with arthriti... 2016-07-11
- Role of leptin in the progression of psoriatic, rheumatoid a... 2016-03-11
- Return to clinical in contrast to serologically-based diagno... 2016-03-11
- Roles of plasmablasts in IgG4-related disease and various im... 2016-03-11
The World Journal of Rheumatology (WJR) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of rheumatology. It was launched on December 31, 2011 and is published four-monthly (3 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage rheumatologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJR describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJR are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJR’s acceptance rate: 56%. Submit here >>
- Young Mo Kang, MD, PhD, Professor, (E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org)Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, Kyungpook National University Hospital, Samduk 2Ga, Junggu, Daegu 700-721, South Korea