- Autoimmune hepatitis in human immunodeficiency virus infecti... 2017-11-21
- Atypical manifestation of herpes esophagitis in an immunocom... 2017-08-25
- Healthcare seeking trends in acute respiratory infections am... 2017-08-25
- Disseminated cryptosporidiosis: Case report and literature r... 2017-05-25
- Antioxidant enzyme profile of two clinical isolates of Entam... 2017-05-25
The World Journal of Clinical Infectious Diseases (WJCID) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of infectious diseases. It was launched on December 30, 2011 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage infectious diseases experts worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJCID describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJCID are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJCID’s acceptance rate: 35%. Submit here >>
- Shyam Sundar, MD, Professor, (E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org)Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005, India