- Crucial roles of macrophages in the pathogenesis of autoimmu... 2017-03-27
- Penicillamine and auto-immunity: Relationship or coincidence... 2017-03-27
- Regulatory T cells suppress autoreactive CD4+ T cell respons... 2016-07-20
- Intracellular localisation of Mycobacterium marinum in mast ... 2016-03-27
- Effects of exercise on antibody production 2015-11-25
The World Journal of Immunology (WJI) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of immunology. It was launched on December 27, 2011 and is published four-monthly (3 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage immunologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJI describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJI are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJI’s acceptance rate: 56%. Submit here >>
- Antonio La Cava, MD, PhD, Professor, (E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org)Depratment of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1670, United States
- Seung-Yong Seong, MD, PhD, Professor, (E-mail:email@example.com)Department of Biomedical SciencesDepartment of Microbiology and Immunology, Wide River Institute of Immunology,Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul 03080, South Korea