- Clinical features of acute kidney injury in patients with Ka... 2018-08-30
- Innovation for rare diseases and bioethical concerns: A thin... 2018-08-30
- Screening for asymptomatic chlamydia and gonorrhea in adoles... 2017-08-01
- Confirming longline position in neonates - Survey of practic... 2017-08-01
- Cardiometabolic risk factors in children with celiac disease... 2017-08-01
The World Journal of Clinical Pediatrics (WJCP) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of pediatrics. It was launched on June 8, 2012 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage pediatrists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJCP describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJCP are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJCP’s acceptance rate: 39%. Submit here >>
- Consolato Maria Sergi, FRCP (C), MD, MSc, PhD, Full Professor, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Department of Lab. Medicine and Pathology, Stollery Children's Hospital, University of Alberta, Edmonton T6G 2B7, Alberta, Canada
- Toru Watanabe, MD, PhD, Doctor, Professor, (E-mail: email@example.com) Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Niigata 950-1197, Japan