- Meatoplasty: A novel technique and minireview 2016-08-24
- Embryology of the nose: The evo-devo concept 2016-05-10
- Use of Holmium:Yag laser in early stage oropharyngeal squamo... 2016-05-10
- Word perception in noise at different channels in simulated ... 2016-05-10
- It is 2015: What are the best diagnostic and treatment optio... 2016-02-28
The World Journal of Otorhinolaryngology (WJO) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of otorhinolaryngology. It was launched on December 28, 2011 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage otorhinolaryngologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJO describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJO are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJO’s acceptance rate: 51%. Submit here >>
- Steven J Wang, MD, Associate Professor, (E-mail:email@example.com)Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94115, United States